Friday 2 March 2012

First entry: Night alone

Friday 2nd March 2012


So I guess as this is my first entry I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Kirsty I'm 19 and have a little boy called Aaron who is 11months old. I am 38+5weeks pregnant. Completely nervous but also so excited! I live on my own with Aaron, but have a fiance who is Aaron's daddy. We get on most of the time but he's completely useless in my opinion! I do absolutely everything for Aaron and feel like he does nothing for Aaron or myself.. Anyways don't think there's anything else to tell you about my personal life. 


Here goes.. 


Tonight I am alone, Aaron's with his Granny and Granda for the night and I my OH is out working. I won't be long for much longer as my best friend is coming to see me. I haven't seen her in ages! I guess my reason for creating this blog is because I need somewhere to write about how I feel and what all has been going on with my day to day life. Somewhere to vent my anger, frustration etc. as I have plenty of that!! As of recent things have been shakey in my relationship, there's been a few incidents where a bit of violence has been used and I have forgiven but find very hard to forget. Which I think is normal to find it hard to forget something like that. 


Pregnancy has been harder this time round as I have had a lot of problems with my hips and pelvis. My midwife says it's because my body never got a chance to completely go back to normal after having Aaron. For the last week now I have been getting crampy achey pains in my lower stomach and back, my midwife has said that's the baby's head moving down. But I don't get how she can say that if she never give me a complete exam, I mean I could be in labour for all she knows.. But apparently you can't be in labour for more than a few days.. I'm just hoping the baby makes an appearance soon as I am extremely uncomfortable! 


Well I best go as my friend will be here very soon and I really need to pee! LOL 
Speak to you soon.. 
Much love, 
Kirsty & bump xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment