Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tuesday 6th March 2012 


So I was up all night last night in agony with bad pains in my stomach. They started after I had sex with my OH. They started at about 12 and I didn't get to sleep until about 4.30AM. I phoned the DOU (out of hours midwife) at 3AM they told me to take 2 paracetamol and have a hot bath. I took 2 paracetamol but never had a bath as well it was 3AM and there was no hot water. When I woke up this morning at 7.10AM  the pains had pretty much gone but was still getting the other odd one here and there. I left it and fell back asleep at about 8ish. Woke up around 9AM and the pains were still there so I phoned the DOU again, they tried to leave me again and told me to take more paracetamol again but I said I wanted to be checked. 


My OH took the day off work as he wanted me to be checked aswel. We made arrangements to take Aaron to his mums for the morning. We dropped him off there at 10.15AM and went to the hospital. They got me to give them a urine sample and then did my obs. The midwife went away and then came back to do a check (internal) turns out I am 3-4cms dilated. But as I am not established enough she said for me to go home and relax and just wait for things to progress more. She said I was too happy for to be in late stages of labour. LOL. 


So I am now home sitting on my sofa. Aaron is away with his Auntie Trish for the day, my OH and Grandma have tidied my house & done my dishes.. Think I might go for a sleep now as I am tired after being up all night.. Just hope I don't have to wait much longer for my little baby to show his/her face. As I am extremely excited now.. :) 


Speak soon. 
Much love
Kirsty & Bump xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment