Saturday 21 April 2012

Update

So its been a while, well over a month since I last wrote. Since my last post I've had my baby, I had another little boy, we called him Cody, he was born 12th March. I had an amazing water birth, was an amazing experience and would definitely recommend it! Cody weighed 8lbs 6.5oz. We've had lots of issues with Cody, he has really bad reflux, have had him at out of hours doctors a few times and our own doctor a few times, he's had a few different medicines to try and help it but nothing has worked. He has a hospital appointment for a scan to be done on his hip as he has a click in his hip and an uneven leg crease!! Nightmare. 


Aaron is adjusting well to life with Cody. We celebrated Aaron's 1st birthday just a few weeks ago. He's such a big boy, walking away and just being a wee torture. LOL. I love being a mum, but having 2 babies is a handful and very tiring!! 


My OH just expects me to be able to do EVERYTHING plus look after Aaron and Cody whilst he does NOTHING.. Grrrr.. Makes me so bloody angry. MEN!!!!




Lots of love Kirsty, Aaron & Cody xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment