Monday 9 July 2012

Summer 2012.


Afternoon all.  So since I last wrote my little boys are getting so big, life is hard but I enjoy every second I spend with my children. Aaron is now 15months old and Cody is now 4months. There both getting so big, Cody is starting to get his own wee personality and Aaron is into everything, up to all sorts of mischief. LOL. 


Other than basic mumsy stuff, I'm getting ready for going back to college in September. I'm really looking forward to it but my partner isn't. Though he wouldn't be complaining if I was going to work would he? Men ehh. 


I'm finding being a mum of 2 young children quite hard as there so close in age. Aaron gets so jealous if I'm playing with Cody too much and not being him enough attention. It's crazy. As a family we don't get to do very much as my partner works but not he's off for a week for the July holidays. So we will hopefully do some things together. We have had a few family photo shoots since Cody has been born. We went for one just the 4 of us and then my whole family went for one a few weeks back and we got big family ones done. They are lovely and we all had a great time.


Speak soon. 
Much love, 
Kirsty xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment